top of page



Pride Energy Company is happy to assist you in your royalty interest related questions.
  • Change of Ownership: If you are a royalty owner who has interest in Pride Energy Company's operated wells and has a change of ownership, please contact our owner relations department via e-mail. Please provide your five-digit owner relations code with your inquiry. You may also contact us at our office number listed below.
  • Change of Address: For your convenience, please click the "Address Change Form" button below for Change of Address and follow the instructions on the form.

  • Please note, we do NOT accept jpegs or images. Please send documents PDF format or send documents via mail: Pride Energy Company, P.O. Box 701950, Tulsa, OK 74170-1950.
  • If you have other inquiries, please call and/or e-mail our owner relations department.


Dear Interest Owner,

Pride Energy Company is now offering ACH direct deposit. Enrolling in ACH direct deposit will help to ensure payments are received in a timelier manner by avoiding being stolen or lost in the mail or returned to Pride Energy due to an incorrect address. If you would like to enroll in ACH direct deposit, please complete the enrollment form below in its entirety and send to Pride Energy along with the appropriate banking information document (i.e., voided pre-printed check or account information on bank letterhead).

Please allow sixty (60) days for the enrollment to be processed. Errors will cause the enrollment form to not be processed. Questions? Please contact us by phone at (918) 524-9200 or by email at

1099 Distribution

Please note that all 1099's will be mailed at the end of January 2024. If you do not receive your 1099 in the mail a few weeks after the mailing, please e-mail our owner relations department at the e-mail above with your owner code.

bottom of page